Rida Khan Mobile Number

First Name : Rida
Date : 1980-23-07
Last Name : khan
Mobile Number : 03215544228
City : Islamabad
Company : warid
State : Punjab
Email : r_idakhan@hotmail.com
Country : Pakistan
Gender : Female


  1. hay hy h r u can u tlk me sm thng plz

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. gud frendship me ane girls all pakistani

  3. frendship with girl only pakistani i am single my no is

  4. Salam
    I am 25 Male from Karachi
    Any Karachi girls & anties wanna any type of friendship with me so contact me at my numbers.


    Every thing is secrite

  5. Name Fozia Queen
    Age 22
    Mai Akeli Rehti hu Hu.
    Mujhe Hot Boy Bhot Pasand Hai. I Like All Type fun On Phone Talk, Cam Chat, Real Date
    Jis Din Milna Ho Us Din Aap Mujhe Msg Kare
    Apna Name , age , City … Then I reply U And i Give U all Procedure
    First Msg Me Don’t Call When I dont Give U responce
    My Cell Number 0346 2894840
    I have safe And Secure Place And Discount Rates Available
    Note::::: Fakers, abusers And poor Persons Raabta Nahi Kare

  6. Hi I am Shaiza Khan age 23 cell 03438297719.. Doing job in Warid franchise vigilant for boyfriend who has well status .I am so cute hot and beautiful. I love smoking drinking and dance in the clubs .My boyfriend left me last month till that I am single .I think that what should be done than I thought that an ad should be given at different website but this is the only website who makes me comfort and confidence. First come first get a policy so call me on

    Name: Shaiza Khan
    Age: 23
    Mobile number: 0343 8297719
    Status: Single
    Looking For: Hot guy
    Interested In: cute boys
    Mobile Company: telenor
    All Angara boys contact me mmmuuuhha